SELF-ESTEEM | SELF-CONCEPT | SELF-CONFIDENCE | SECURITY | CONFIDENCE
The objective is to enhance self-knowledge, thus improving our self-esteem. With the metaphor of the 4 elements: Water, Fire, Earth and Air, we will become aware of our essence and how it affects the way we relate to others.
1st, 2nd and 3rd cycle of primary school. ESO and Cycles.
The element water is associated with feelings, emotions, purification. To build ourselves, it is necessary to manage our emotional universe, learning tools and skills that allow a solid construction.
- We sail as a team: This activity serves to make us aware of how we really work as a team, and how we respond in situations of risk and pressure. The boat is a metaphor for life. If a group, a family, a class or a group of friends does not work as a team, the boat will eventually sink. Boats are unstable (like life), and it is necessary to put our attention and all our skills at the service of the team. In this workshop we train the skills of emotional awareness and self-control, teamwork skills, strategy, leadership and positive communication.
- Animals: We visit the animals of La Granja, and with this activity we work on empathy, inviting the children to imagine what it would be like to live as one of these animals and putting themselves in their shoes.
- Weaving new relationships: This activity aims to enhance empathy and incidentally gives us the opportunity to review, restructure and strengthen the bonds that unite us.
The fire element is associated with action, life force, construction and destruction. If we have space, it is time to take action and build what we want of ourselves. Build ourselves into who we really want to be.
- Indiana Jones: Confidence Circuit. In this activity we train two skills, confidence and responsibility, which will allow us to become aware of how we face challenges and personal decisions.
The earth element is associated with structure, roots, values. It is necessary to provide what we want to build (ourselves) with a solid base, foundations, meaning.
- Forest bath: In this activity we will experience the forest with our senses: smell, touch, sight and hearing will be essential to be part of the forest.
The air element is associated with change, expansion and growth. To grow we need space, mobility, freedom of action. This space can only be created if we accept change and are brave enough to leave behind what we no longer need.
- The labyrinth of anxiety and stress: Understanding the difference between stress and stressful situation and having anxiety or suffering an anxiety attack. The difference will allow us to manage anxiety in a sustainable and positive way: that is, to stop thinking about the past resolved in a non-adaptive and non-functional way, since it generates sadness, helplessness, frustration, anger, etc. and to stop thinking about the future that generates uncertainty and anxiety. To manage the day to day in an adaptive and functional way, it is necessary to keep the mind in the present.
- Mannequin Challenge: With this activity, we seek that children can play to interpret emotions, to give a playful space from which to reflect on the usefulness of emotions, and how even though some are unpleasant (curious way to love them) just want us to be well.
- Night trekking: This activity is designed to work on the necessary skills to face one of the most recurrent and ancestral fears: the fear of the dark. Overcoming fears is also complemented with cooperative work, since the challenge invites teamwork and cohesion. This workshop trains the skills of emotional awareness and self-control, and the ability to overcome fears.
- Disco Party: In this activity, we take the opportunity to let go of burdens and let loose, which will allow us to uninhibited ourselves. The music and the dance favor cohesion, the sense of belonging, generates endorphins and produces the emotion of joy. The spontaneous attitude also offers the opportunity to express naturally what we carry inside. In this workshop we train disinhibition.
(We recommend that in order to enjoy this activity, you bring your USB with the music you like the most).
- Encounter my essence: Closing activity.
This program can be adapted to 2 days/1 night.
1ST, 2ND AND 3RD GRADE OF ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
THE THREE CHALLENGES OF THE TERRITORY OF THE LIGHT
Introduction to the program: To shine, you don’t need to extinguish the light of others, you need to have a good self-esteem, enjoy the joy and learn how we can awaken our star.
THE TERRITORY OF SELF-ESTEEM
Activities such as the self-esteem thermometer, the cowboy or the minefield, will help us to understand how we can achieve a good self-esteem, because only those who esteem themselves can achieve the self-esteem seal.
THE TERRITORY OF JOY
With the animals, the horses, or the canvas of joy, we will understand that it is the emotion that moves us, our engine, and we will also understand that this emotion is the one that helps us to memorize, grow and positively acquire any kind of learning.
We will let joy make us shine in order to achieve this seal.
THE TERRITORY THAT AWAKENS THE STAR (SRAA)
When we fill life with courage, or in the ravine of the future, we will awaken the Ascending Active Reticular System, we have a mission to achieve the attitude so that good things happen to us, those that our heart desires. What will they be? We will have to find out in order to obtain its seal and gain access to the planet of light.
Night trekking: to overcome the pain of getting to know each other and talk about our fears.
Disco party: Music and dancing generate endorphins and produce immense joy.
This program can be adapted for 2 days/1 night.